Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Standing Tall...

The beginnings of "Braud" hair!:)
This is one of our neighborhood cats..she got really excited when she saw it!



"I want to go outside!"

Eating a biscuit!


She loves to clap now!

I think she knows she isn't supposed to be doing what she is doing!:)

She is always sticking her tongue out!

She always greets me like this every morning and every nap!


Yes...we have lowered the crib to the very bottom!:)



Well...Emily is becoming more mobile every day! She is getting very good at standing and she is quick! She is starting to use her feet more so I don't think it will be too long before she is walking! Emily loves to "talk" to her pig in her crib...yes...she says dada and mama but I will say she says dada more! Which is okay with me because she wants to go to her mama!:) Lets see...she claps now and can wave hello! She has four teeth coming in at the top! We are headed to the cardiologist tomorrow for a recheck on the murmur...I am sure everything will check out okay! We are headed for Slidell on Thursday night! Other then that not much else is going on. Jeremy made it back from Alabania after being stuck in New York because of bad weather! I hope everyone is doing well!

Eating!!

Clapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment