Friday, March 26, 2010

Cruising and bruising...

I don't think she likes shoes.
Playing with daddy.
She is busy!
She is watching American Idol.
Watching t.v. with daddy!
I had to put her in the laundry basket so I could carry her and the clothes.
Not sure who we are talking to..probably grandma!
Bruise


Cruising...



Reading to me!:)

More cruising...

Emily is now trying to walk. She is cruising on the furniture and getting more confidence. If you hold her hands she will walk for a bit. She's taken a few steps without holding on to the couch or gate. Of course we are right there for the fall!:) This Monday she will be 9 months! We have started feeding her "people" food and she is liking it so far. She seems to be liking the neighborhood cat that hangs out at the house. She gets so excited when it comes around and you can tell she is trying to say something!:) Oh, when I show Emily her videos and pictures she starts laughing and talking...it's pretty funny! So, I guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment