Thursday, October 1, 2009

Laura and Jean come for a visit

Laura cooking!
Halloween pj's!

Pumpkin butt!

Weeeeee!


















Dad on a mission!







Laura and Jean helping out so I could eat lunch!:)















Testing the baby bjorn!












She is learning to self soothe!:)












Auntie Laura





Auntie Jean











This week my friends from back home came for a visit! It was nice to see them and I was glad they were finally able to meet Emily! Emily just loved them! We went on some outings and Laura was in the kitchen baking and cooking like Martha Stewart!:) They even watched Emily so Jeremy and I could have a date night! Thanks woman and sista!:) We only have 2 more weeks up here in Virginia and then it's on to Tampa! I guess that is it for now!












No comments:

Post a Comment