Friday, September 18, 2009

Squeals and Smiles

So, Emily is now 11 weeks old and growing like a weed. She has now learned to roll to one side and she can roll back so that is exciting. She is so proud of herself too. I will have to try and catch that on video. Speaking of video..she is loving her Baby Einstein video. She was kicking, "talking", and squealing when she watched it. Everything is fine with her hip. The ortho saw no problems with it and he says to recheck it in 6 months! We will have a busy few weeks ahead of us. Jeremy is going down to Tampa to find us a house this coming week. Also, my friends from home are coming to visit! Emily and I are very excited. I think that is it for the news around here. Hope everyone is doing fine!
What are you looking at?




Rolling over to one side!



Yes, she is a little bald in the back!:)




"Really mom, stop taking pictures of me!"





Umm...the clothes say it all!




Looking at her pink socks


She is already posing!:)



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to come visit! The Farina fairy godmothers are coming!! She is sooooo cute!
    P.S. My kids had the little bald spot too!

    ReplyDelete