Tuesday, July 5, 2011

U2 Concert












June was very busy month. The first of the month I went to Seattle to see my sister and friends. We went to the U2 concert, best show ever, and to a Mariner's game...which they won!:) It was great spending time with my family and dearest friends. My sister got me the concert tickets for my birthday! When I got back Jeremy's brother Jason and his family came to San Diego. We tried to show them some hot spots. Which I will post next. After they left my friend Laura and her family came. It was nice that they were able to celebrate Emily's birthday with her. Also, Mama Braud and two of Emily's cousins were also here to celebrate her birthday. We don't know what to do with ourselves because it is so quiet around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment