Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter and more

Yay..daddy is home!

Hmmm...should I be doing this?

Her Great Grandpa Shaw gave her a baby ring.

It's hard to give Emily a bath!:)

Tess and Emily


At the neighbor's for an Easter egg hunt
Going to church!
And this is why I needed a new phone...
A little excited here!


Walking video
Easter was great! We had brunch at the neighbor's house and the kids had an egg hunt! It was really nice! Our neighborhood is the best I wish we could stay here forever!:) So, we just had Emily's 9 month check up and her stats are: 17.5 pounds 17 inches long and her head is, well, big!:) The doc says she is healthy and looking great! We also got the results of that monitor she had to wear and....no problems! They see no sign of prolonged QT! We will have to recheck in a year! Spring is here and the weather is finally warm! Right now we are just enjoying having visitors. My Aunt is coming in a few days and then my mom!!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment